Train The Trainer of Immigrants
This project aims to develop and implement a training methodology on non-formal learning of languages for immigrants. During two years (2019 – 2021), international organisations will work in order to fulfil this objective.
The TTT-I training programme will focus on non-formal learning methodologies that will conform a curriculum including topics such as cyber café, language tandem, how to deal with traumatic situations, generate awareness about cultural differences, the socio-economic environment, and cultural mediation for immigrants. This training course will be developed and implemented in two phases, first a previous version in the Training in Lesvos and a more advanced version in the Training in Spain, in which more participants will be involved.
- Coordinator:Fundacja Ad Meritum (Poland)
- Active Citizens Partnership (Greece)
- Association for Crisis Assistance and Development Cooperation Waddi (Germany)
- Second Chance School of Mytilene (Greece)
- Jaume I University Business Foundation (Spain)
Duration : 24 Months
Funding : Erasmus+ KA2 Strategic Partnership for adult education
Website : http://trainthetrainerofmigrants.eu